Book our Clinic Online
For cancellation’s our policy is that we require 24hr notice, otherwise you will be charged in full for your appointment.Book Here
Bespoke Skin Treatments
At Monica Tolan’s we are focused on your journey to skin health. Our aim is to achieve your skincare goals in the shortest time possible with as little time and monetary investment for you. We aim to give you a sustainable skincare plan for a lifetime. It is for this reason we customise your skin treatment on each visit, to propel you further on your journey. It is ideal for us if you have commenced your journey before treatments and are already using our skincare plan, but not essential. Treatment time varies depending on the type of facial your therapist chooses to do for you
Bespoke Customised Facial With Corinna Tolan , Clinic Director €185.00
Bespoke Customised Facial €105.00
Course of 3 Facials €300.00
Course of 6 Facials €525.00
Teenage Bespoke Facial €70.00
Course of 3 Teenage Facials €180.00
Back Acne Purifying Treatment €80.00
CST Skin Needling
Collagen Stimulating Therapy (CST) Skin Needling
Collagen Stimulation Therapy™ harnesses the body’s natural powers of healing to smooth the skin and achieve incredible results. This cutting-edge treatment is especially effective for addressing the visible signs of ageing, as well as acne scarring, slackened skin, stretch marks, uneven skin tone and dilated blood vessels. We recommend speaking with your therapist or booking in for a consultation if you are considering having this treatment done. For best results we recommend a course of either 3 or 6 treatments along with taking collagen boosting vitamin supplements. Using homecare products before and after the treatment is mandatory. We highly recommend combining the skin needling with the Omnilux light after each session, to encourage and speed up the healing process, the Omnilux light helps reduce downtime and redness after the skin needling.
1 Treatment €250
1 Treatment + Omnilux €280
Course of 3 €700
Course of 6 €1250
Course of 3 with Omnilux €790
Course of 6 with Omnilux €1550
*All courses must be paid in full at the beginning of treatment
*CST Courses of 3 are valid for 2 months & courses of 6 are valid for 4 months from time of purchase.
Our pigment peel is extremely effective in managing the symptoms of hyper-pigmentation and hormonally driven melasma. It is compatible with most skin types and has no risk of post inflammatory hyper-pigmentation. Most require one treatment for up to 90% reduction of stubborn pigmentation. Our pigment peel also balances oil production in the skin, which is beneficial for acne patients as well. This is a rapid depigmentation treatment, and rivals laser treatments without the side effects. Please allow for 7-10 days of downtime.
Consultation - €70.00
Pre-Peel - €350
Pigment Peel - €999.00
This includes our home maintenance cream plus two Light sessions.
Caudalie Skin Treatments
Caudalié Bespoke Skin Treatments
Caudalié is a French skin care line, harnessing the power of the grape. The grapevine and grapes contain a treasure trove of exceptional powers for the skin, using the best ingredients to develop beauty products that are not only effective but also natural and luxurious.
Caudalié VinoPerfect Facial €95.00More info
This facial uses our award winning Vinoperfect range to deliver exceptional results on the skin's complexion, correcting dark spots, pigmentation and uneven skin tone. Concentrated Viniferine combined with a sculpting massage that stimulates the complexion's radiance. The skin looks bright again, the face is fresh and features are rested. For - Radiance, anti-dark spots.
Caudalié VinActiv Facial €95.00More info
This facial is the perfect solution for those wishing to protect their skin from the ravishes of pollution and early wrinkles, whilst energizing your skin to deliver a healthy radiant glow. Incorporating a relaxing massage using Jade stones, this facial also combines the purifying properties of a pink clay, coffee & grape marc mask with our powerful antioxidant collection Vine[Activ], combining grape polyphenols, Vitamin E & C for protection. For - Glow activating, anti-wrinkle.
Caudalié Premier Cru Facial €95.00More info
This Luxurious Anti-Ageing Facial encompasses the best active ingredients to treat all the visible signs of ageing, along with advanced massage techniques & derma-rollering. This advanced facial delivers exceptional results leaving the skin looking firm, fine lines & wrinkles smoothed and a radiant healthy glow. For - Global anti-ageing.
Eyecon Course Treatment
This brand new treatment to our clinics is designed to correct wrinkles, under-eye bags and circles, sagging and pigmentation in the periocular area. With no down time in between treatments. It involves 6 treatments, with a week in between each treatment. You can call either of our clinics to book a course.
Course of 6 Treatments, 30min duration.
Skin Tag Removal €80.00More Info
Skin Tags are very common and most frequently found on the neck and face. They often appear with a neck like a mushroom and vary in size from a tiny speck, smaller than a grain of uncooked rice, to the size of a large pea or even larger. They are often found in areas of friction such as the underarm, groin, under the breasts or around the neck where necklaces may irritate. It is a straight forward procedure where we cauterise the skin tags using heat. The results are instant. Small crusts will appear on the area treated after a day or two and will fall off naturally. It is important not to remove these crusts as they form as part of the skin’s natural healing process.
Milia Removal €80.00More Info
These are tiny, white, hard lumps containing keratin which lie superficially under the surface of the skin. Their exact cause is unknown although they are often associated with dry, dehydrated skin. We use a small probe/sharp instrument to pierce the skin and remove the millia. Small crusts will form following your treatment and will fall off naturally without leaving any marks. These crusts form as part of your skin’s natural healing process.
Red Vein Removal €80.00
Bright red, superficial vascular blemishes these are often dome shaped or slightly raised. Most people aged over 30 have at least one and they are more common in men than women.
Diathermy Treatments With Corinna Tolan , Clinic Director | €135.00More info
Central dilated blood vessel, with smaller capillaries radiating from it like legs of a spider. They can be found in isolation or gathered together in clumps on areas such as the cheeks.
Light Therapy which acts naturally with your body to promote healing response and rejuvenate your skin. Monica Tolan’s offer two light therapy solutions to meet our clients skin , Unlike other systems where the results are short lived , Omnilux Medical grade light therapy stimulates natural cellular process that rejuvenate and repair the skin. Thus the results that you experience with omnilux light therapy continue to improve for up to 4-6 months after light therapy.
Red Light Therapy - one session €50.00
Red Light Therapy - Course of 5 €150.00
Blue Light Therapy - one session €50.00
Blue Light Therapy - Course of 5 €150.00
This treatment is ideal for collagen stimulation, repair and rejuvenation of the skin.
This treatment is ideal for mild to moderate acne skin. It concentrates on reducing inflammation and killing off bacteria which effects most acne and breakout skin clients.
Fillmed, Nappage Mesotherapy
Fillmed, Nappage Mesotherapy
Beautiful skin isn’t a question of age but rather of skin health. That’s why, with the introduction of the new Filmed nappage mesotherapy treatment, we have your skin health covered and age management redefined. Focusing on delicate areas such as under the eyes, neck, and hands is commonly much harder to treat safely and may show early ageing signs. This innovative treatment works by using a unique microinjection technique to deposit bubbles of revitalising solution into the skin, to hydrate, nourish and most importantly work as a bio-stimulator to trigger serious regeneration from within. This treatment feeds your skin like no other, with its concentrated hyaluronic acid and 59 ingredients made up of vitamins, amino acids, co-enzymes, and minerals. Amino acids are key for collagen synthesis, combined with the proven blend of ingredients help to brighten, calm, smooth, and strengthen the skin. The nano-needle is completely unique, it is 3 tiny 0.6mm needles in one, which ensures the solution is always deposited exactly where it can have the most influence immediately.
What can you expect from this treatment?
Treatment With Corinna Tolan , Clinic Director €200.00 (60 minutes)
1 Treatment €150.00 (60 minutes)
Course of 3 Treatments €400.00
- *Three treatments recommended, two weeks apart.
A light, brightening peel is applied after cleansing, a slight tingling and itchy sensation are normal but short-lived. The solution (NCTF by the French company, Fillmed, global pioneers in mesotherapy), is delivered into the skin using the nano-needle. Due to the tiny 0.6mm length needles you only feel a slight scratch, making the treatment a little uncomfortable but very bearable. The area treated is left with tiny bumps (bubbles) for 24-48hrs where the solution is soaking right where your skin needs it most. Tiny red dots and slight swellings may also be present for 24-72hrs.Mineral make-up can be worn after 12hrs. Three initial treatments are recommended at two-week intervals, followed by a top-up every 6-12 weeks.
In Clinic Skin Consultation
We are renowned for our knowledge, experience & expertise in helping our clients move from an endless cycle of skin frustrations & wasting money on products that don’t deliver results. We will help you feel confident, educated, and empowered with the tools and skills required to have beautiful, healthy skin for a lifetime. Some clients prefer to visit our clinic in person, so we offer an in clinic consultation service in our Balbriggan Clinic.
- Some clients prefer to visit our clinic in person, so we offer an in clinic consultation service in our Balbriggan Clinic.
During your skin consultation our Skin Experts will:
- • Discuss & address your skincare goals.
- • Aim to achieve your goals while taking your budget into account.
- • Educate you on how our formulations work , so you will understand how they are different to anything you’ve tried before.
- • Give you advice about different products and in clinic treatment options.
- • Answer any other pressing questions you may have to your goals and skin journey with us.
- Can’t’ visit us in person? Then reach for our Online Service instead you can book here and enjoy your consultation in the comfort of your own home.
Consultation Fee €50.00 (45 minutes)
AlumierMD Peel Treatments
Medical Skin Peels
AlumierMD Peel Treatments are the next generation of clinical exfoliation. AlumierMD understands that everyone wants clear, beautiful skin. Using scientifically-based, high performing ingredients, AlumierMD has designed a cosmetically elegant, clean chemical free range of skin care products to suit all skin profiles with exceptional results. All AlumierMD products are free of parabens, sulfates and dyes. With a variety of peels, each with a unique complex of ingredients, the team at Monica Tolan can customise your program of treatments to target your specific skin concerns whether it be optimum skin health & aging, pigmentation, acne, rosacea and more.
- Beautiful skin doesn’t happen overnight, and treatments take time to show results. A single chemical peel can provide the immediate effect of bright and radiant skin; however, more significant results in treating texture issues, fine lines and inflamed acne could take several treatments and loyalty to the appropriate home care regimen. Using homeware products consistently and as directed will aid in achieving your optimal results
Alumier Peel Treatment - €105
Course of 3 Peels - €300
Course of 6 Peels - €525
- *Receive a complimentary Post Procedure Pack when you book a course of 3 or 6.
Lase MD - Nano Serum Laser Program
What is LaseMD?
- LaseMD’s™ technology works by creating micro-channels with minimal disruption to the first layer of the skin, the stratum corneum while leaving bridges of untouched tissue for faster healing and reduced downtimes. What makes LaseMD ™ so unique is that in creating these precise microchannels we can deliver drug/s (ampoules) directly into the skin to exert maximal effects. The microchannels are then sealed during the recovery process, while the active ingredients delivered by the ampoules, whether it be VA, VC, TA (tranexamic acid ) for pigment, are absorbed into the dermis layer. This is called LADD—laser-assisted drug delivery. Lase MD™ is highly versatile and can treat not only the face, but also chest, neck, hands, and other areas of the body.
- A significant benefit of LaseMD is that it involves minimal downtime. Most clients return to their daily routine right after leaving their appointment. You can expect a few days of mild redness, a sandpaper feel to your skin, and increased sun sensitivity. It is normal for the pigment and debris on the surface of your skin to flake off during this time. You may also experience temporary stinging or itching after the treatment. We highly recommend you purchase our Cryoglobes tools for soothing skin and aiding a speedy recovery post-treatment
- Most clients see significant improvement in the quality of their skin after three treatment sessions spaced apart at one-month intervals. Those results will continue to improve because of increased collagen production. You may choose to schedule a follow-up treatment sometime after your initial LaseMD series. It can refresh your complexion and keep your skin at its best. Clients who are on a committed skincare journey with Monica Tolan's The Skin Experts will respond better and have more longevity from LaseMD.
*Only available in our Malahide Clinic
1hr Treatment - €250