Skin Blue Filter
Consistent with Advanced Nutrition Programme’s foundation in pioneering science, our skin researchers focused on the impact of natural, environmental blue light exposure on skin when developing Skin Blue Filter, rather than on devices. We created a specialist supplement, for all skin types, to protect our skin and overall health from within. Skin Blue Filter shields skin from within with a synergy of cell- protecting nutrients, including a team of targeted antioxidants to provide elevated protection and anti-inflammation benefits.
- Vitamin E: antioxidant protection for our cells (including DNA, protein, and lipids)
- Olive fruit extract: an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and a protector of the skin. It helps reduce the appearance of skin discoloration, uneven skin pigmentation and redness caused by excessive sun exposure. Our olive fruit extract has 99% bioavailability reaching blood plasma in 15-20 minutes, doing its job before being eliminated 6-8 hours later. It is created exclusively by our manufacture by upcycling waste material (biomass) from olive oil production, using up to 900 tonnes of waste per year.
- Lutein + Zeaxanthin: phytonutrients produced by plants from marigold flowers. They are naturally found in the skin and eyes with supplementation shown to improve skin tone, increase skin luminosity, and increase elasticity.
- Biotin Vitamin B7: contributes to the maintenance of normal skin.
Did you know that damaging UV light comprises only 5% of sunlight, whilst harmful blue light makes up to 25-30% of light from the sun? Or that most of the blue light that we are exposed to comes from the sun and NOT from electronic devices or LED light bulbs?
Our skin researchers at Advanced Nutrition ProgrammeTM embarked on a journey to develop a new supplement to shield skin from the forces of blue light. Skin Blue Filter has been proven to both protect and repair the skin, reducing damage to the skin barrier by 60%*.
What is blue light?
Blue light is part of the visible light spectrum and has the shortest wavelengths of visible light but the highest energy. Whilst some types of blue light can be beneficial for our health and skin, it can also be harmful, depending on the intensity, duration, and timing of exposure. Independent studies have shown that excess blue light exposure can:
- Trigger the production of reactive oxygen species (ROS) causing oxidative damage to the lipid layer of the skin
- Damage cellular DNA and increase inflammation
- Damage fibroblasts and keratinocytes
- Increase pigmentation
- Increase matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs) which degrade collagen and elastin. This accelerates skin ageing and leads to lines, wrinkles, and skin laxity
This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
All shipping is with DHL Express and is delivered within 1-2 days of ordering. At Monica Tolan we provide a premium service, our rates reflect this service. All shipping times does vary if item is not in stock, in this case you will be notified of any delays to your order.
Returns Policy While our packaging contents are packed carefully to ensure they arrive as perfect and beautiful as when they left us, on a small number of occasions (and for reasons beyond our control) they may get damaged in transit. Should this occur to a level that you deem unacceptable, please contact us so that we can arrange a free replacement at our next available delivery date, or a refund. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the damaged contents in question within 72 hours of receipt of the box in order to be eligible for a refund. If we offer you a refund, we will refund you the full amount within 3 days. Please note that banks might take an additional 5-7 days to refund the amount to your card.